- Fully licensed bar open from 12h00 until late every day
- Pool Table and Dart Board
- Range of Vintage wines available
- There is a smoking room adjacent to the pub
We have various seating areas available for guests including a Formal Dining Room, Enclosed Veranda (Glasshouse), Covered Deck and Outside Terrace.
Please note that we do not serve food or drinks at the Swimming pool area.
- 07h30 to 09h00 Breakfast (Included in DB&B Rates)
- 12h00 to 15h00 A la Carte Lunch Menu (Saturdays/Sundays/Holidays 10h00 to 17h00)
- 19h00 to 20h00 Table d'hote Dinner (Included in DB&B Rates). Dinner bookings essential.
- Snack Baskets available in Moxies Pub from 12h00 to 20h00.
Please note: Times may vary due to season.
- Various toys and games available
- Television with Children’s Movies
- Television with full DSTV
- Various Board Games
- Volley Ball Set
- Croquet Set
- Jungle Gym
- Swimming Pool
For your own safety all water sports are weather depending and you are not allowed to go downriver beyond the ferry. This is for your personal safety.
- Small Motor Boats
- 2 Seater Canoes
- Paddle Boat
THERAPEUTIC REFLEXOLOGY & AROMATHERAPY TREATMENTS
Although we have a cat and dog, Blotches & Suzie, we do not allow any pets on the premises.
Due to our location we have to limit the free wi-fi. A free allocation is provided and additional data can be purchased at reception.